The low-cost, flexible and accessible door to door, local public transport service for everyone.
The Local Link service can be used by anyone wishing to travel to or from The Dunstan Partnership.
Local Link provides public transport in areas were other services are limited. Anyone wishing to travel to or from the local area can use the service and there are no age or disability restrictions. Local Link is a shared serviced, so you may be travelling with other passengers.
To use this Local Link service, book in advance by calling 01204 364566. (This service is run by Tele Cars of Bolton and funded by Transport for Greater Manchester).
Booking Your Journey
- Call 01204 364566 and ask for Local Link.
- The booking centre is open 24 hours every day.
- Please call us at least an hour before you want to travel.
- You can book your journey up to one week in advance.
- Please tell Local Link if you want a return journey.
- Let Local Link know if you use a wheelchair or child buggy, then they can provide a suitable vehicle for you.
- Concessionary fares are available. Proof of eligibility is required. Valid Transport for Greater Manchester travel vouchers are accepted on Local Link.
- You can find out more about Local Link, including full details of fares, at www.tfgm.com/locallink or by calling Traveline on 0871 200 2233 (calls cost 10p a minute plus network extras).
- Back o’th’ Bank
- Bromley Cross
- Darcy Lever
- Hall i’th’ Wood
- Mill Hill
- Rose Hill
- Tonge Moor