Call us: 01204 463777

Emergency & Home Visits: 01204 463737

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

You can complete a form online and print it off using this link

Contact our GPs online

You can also consult with our GPs online by using our online consultation here. Please go to the Fit (sick) notes menu item. From here you can request a fit (sick) note, view guidance or print self-certification for your employer.